Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 09:46 AM
    Credit card
    My ex canceled a trip that was paid for on my girlfriend's credit card. When we arrived at the train station to obtain our tickets we were told the tickets were canceled and had to pay even more money to purchase new tickets. Is this legal?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 09:49 AM

Was he also on that same credit card?
    trity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 09:52 AM
    No, He thought I had purchased the tickets on my credit card. He had no idea that it was hers
    Edy020 Posts: 72, Reputation: 14

Apr 11, 2011, 03:32 PM
    How did your ex know the credit card number? If the credit card number, the confirmation number, or the transaction number was not given, you need to go after the vendor. By your account, anyone could do this to anyone else. There has to be more to it than that. What's the deal?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 11, 2011, 03:34 PM

How did he cancel the tickets? Was there a ticket for him? Did he cancel through through the train operator or did he cancel the charge?

We need more info to determine legality and liability.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I owe credit card for $6000 and the credit card company subpoena me? [ 7 Answers ]

What should I do? I'm currently unemployed but I have money in my 401k. I offered the credit company $100 per month but they don't want to accept it. Will the judge give me a judgement to take my 401 k or will the judge accept my offer of $100 per mont? Please advise.

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

Problems in not paying a Corporate credit card and also a personal credit card [ 1 Answers ]

1. We are the main share holders in a "S" corp. The corporation is not longer doing business but have an outstanding credit card balance. We are making the mim payments but will not be able any longer. What can be done to us if we stop paying. 2. We also used a personal credit card for this...

Civil summons for a credit card, but my fianc? Has never had a credit card [ 13 Answers ]

Hello! My fiancé has received a civil summons from a law firm representing Discover card. My fiancé has never had a discover card in his life. His parents hae one, but the civil summons is for him. He has never received a bill or a letter or a phone call. Apparently the card balance has been...

View more questions Search