Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budzik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2004, 08:07 AM
    Help with making movie needed!
    Hi! I'm from Poland and I'm making short 3D computer animation. I'm looking for some help in recording voice. It should be some british english accent voice. If someone will want to help me I will deliver him a short text to record. Nothing complicated - several lines simulating some voice of radio presenter. It will be some short, funny story. We can discuss details through email. I will include this person in credits if he or she wants to. Thanks for help!

PS. Sorry for my bad english :P

Plese mail me for details: [email protected]
    JACK666BLACK Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2004, 11:51 AM
    Re: Help with making movie needed!
    Dear 'budzik'... yah-shee-maash! Sorry for being late for the casting call (voice-over). I have done many voices in the past (my original training and experience was in radio drama). If it is not too late, i would like to 'give it a go [shot](uk/[us]). Your english is fine, much better than my polish [see-phonetic greeting top line] <[email protected]> doob-sha (thankx), jack ps: will also send e-mail

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Ex girlfriend making me want to end it all [ 24 Answers ]

I've never done something like this - post on an internet message board, but I need help. I'm more depressed then anything and I just don't want to bother with life anymore. I know its my ex causing it but I just can't see past that. She is killing me. I was with her for almost 2 years. Its been...

80's fantasy movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE help me figure out what movie this is... It has to be an 80's movie although it could be very, very late 70's (78 or 79)... All I remember is that it was about a little boy (maybe 8-10) who lived with his grandparents and his grandmother asked him to go to the corner store to buy...

Weird Sci-Fi Movie Title Needed! [ 7 Answers ]

This movie was late 70's- early 80's. The one part I can vividly remember is people putting on goofy jumpsuits, climbing into a huge "astrodome" in front of thousands of people and floating into the air until they were vaporized. The gist was that the crowds and the participants all thought that...

View more questions Search