Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Looking for someone who has implemented Sophos Endpoint Security and Control 9.5 w
    I am looking for someone who has implemented Sophos Endpoint Security & Control 9.5 w/ Enterprise Console 4.5 or various versions.

I have a question regarding the firewall policy blocking our Agency Manager's Real-Time interface. Regardless of the policy, the users are blocked from using it UNLESS their firewall is turned off.

Am I missing something?

My workstation can access it fine regardless of which group(group policy) I am in but every other test workstation cannot. (there are 6 test users)

This leads me to believe it is a workstation issue but.. I am lost.

Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

Security control and multiple levels in tallyerp9 [ 0 Answers ]

Whatis the benefit of using multiple levels of passwordsin tally erp 9 .how it activated in tally erp9 please explain it in detail with examples

Hosting computer games with Symantec Endpoint [ 2 Answers ]

I have Symantec Endpoint Antivirus software on my computer. I play starcraft on here and have been playing fine for a few years. My problem is hosting games on it. I have had a wireless connection for the past 3 years and I know how to open the specific ports, 6112, to let my host games. I recently...

Symantec Endpoint 11.0 Def Updates [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have Symantec Endpoint 11.0 I currently have 4 computers hooked up to a wireless network. I see that the standard daily virus def file is about 40MB. I am limited on my monthly download amounts, therefore I want to download the daily virus update to only 1 computer and have the other 3...

Pet deposit implemented after moving in [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in the same apartment for over 6 years. I didn't have a pet deposit when I moved in, but I think they implemented it a few years ago. I've been going month-to-month for about 3 years, and now they want me to sign a new lease. In the lease, it mentions a $500 pet deposit,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.