What does this phrase mean
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 4, 2011, 05:53 AM
    In what context ?
    You have posted this in CRIME!
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Apr 4, 2011, 06:02 AM
    A typical boil can be squeezed to release the infected material within and allow the skin to heal from the pain of the infection. There is something else that looks and feels like a boil, however it isn't at the surface of the skin. It's a cyst, and it's within the skin. If you were to squeeze it and break it, you would release the infectious material inside and throughout a larger area of the skin, which would create a problem worse than you had at the beginning. A cyst has to be drained surgically by a doctor. The skin has to be opened to even get to the cyst.

I think this is an analogy about a problem which seems simple but if the simple remedy is applied, it will become worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keep getting boil like sores [ 5 Answers ]

My husband keeps getting these sores that are very painful & are like boils; or cellulitis; he is a roofer & it seems to happen more when they use wood shingles. He has gotten them mostly on his arms & 2 times on the chest... anyone know why, what they are from, & how to keep them from coming back?...

How long will fresh squeezed juice remain nutitional [ 1 Answers ]

How long will fresh squeezed juice remain nutritional

Tiny cyst I have squeezed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just hoping someone can help me. I had a tiny cyst that I noticed one night after the removal of a latex condom (sad yes but with new partner and not had sex for over 2 years). Well I thought I could squeeze it and remove what was there but I couldn't and to be honest have made a bit of a...

View more questions Search