Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subudev777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 08:19 PM
    India taxation
    Sir/Ma'am
    This is regarding commission income which comes form sub agent in my account. We are in to car loan finance business now one sub-agent done some business in my DSA code with NBFC, Now I have received that income amount after deduction of TDS in my account. If I want to release that payment to sub-agent do I need to charge 35% of my company tax or do I need to deduct 10% of his TDS by providing TDS certificate,Also He is providing me service tax number so can I deduct service tax or not need help that how much deduction I can do legally
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 02:44 PM
    This posting deals with indian tax issues.

This forum deals EXCLUSIVELY with U.S. tax matters.

Try posting the question on http://mytaxes.in/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US India Double taxation treaty for C Corporation which is situated in India [ 2 Answers ]

We are VoIP based (Telecom) C Corporation in NY, USA. Our one branch office is situated in India. But the employees hired to work for this company are paid through our wholly indian based group company only. We do pay all the US federal and State Taxes. So kindly tel us if we are liable to any...

Double taxation in india. [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am being transferred to India for 1 yr from Singapore and I will continue to get my salary in Singapore. I understand I will have to pay tax in India after 183 days. Are there any hidden rules that I need to worry about. I will also be travelling to Singapore for 5 days a month, 60 days a...

Taxation on money to India [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have come to US recently. Still I haven't got my Social Security Number in US. And without having SSN I can't register at Money2India/Remitt2India. That's why I need to deposit at the US bank account of one of my colleague who has SSN already and is registered with the services. My...

Taxation in India for 2006-07 [ 1 Answers ]

Given below is my situation for 2006-07 April-06 to Oct-06 : India company payrolls Nov-06 till July-07 : Transferred from India payrolls to US parent company payrolls Taxes ------- 1. April-06 to Oct-06 : Taxes paid in India

View more questions Search