Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDUBRASKY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 11:10 PM
    Nopalea side effects?
    I am at whits end I have all the illnesses and allergic to most all medications asthma fibro sinus ears neurophy panicdisorder cfs pain back everywhere can't hardly walk anymore super high triglercides cholesterol bp allot heridary family... have had brain surgery anerysm clip in brain so no aspirin blood thinners had total hysterectomy no thinners tons scans you name it I got or have had it also severe thyroid probably cancer by now was diagnosed 95 mayo clinic fibro cfs and they couldn't get enough tissue for thyroid conclusion was suppose go back 6 month brain anerysmn ruptured so that was long time recovery NOW CAN I BE ASSURED NO SIDE EFFECTS?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2011, 04:28 AM
    No,nothing is 100% positive of any side effects,that just doesn't float.

Each thing you put in your body can and might react differently in someone else's body.. that's the facts.

I looked into the product,I see no reason to not take it(other than it's snake oil.)

Seek help through FDA approved medications, no one is 100% allergic to ALL medications.

Never have I seen one(Other than a hypochondriac),who won't take meds (they just mentally block from their internal effects.)

The mind is the most powerful tool(med) you can use to treat yourself.. take notes,ask the right questions at the doctors,be kind to them,they can only treat what you describe(and through tests,they can suggest what you shouldn't be taking)

You are falling apart in your post,are you sure you shouldn't go back to a doctor sooner than later?
    aregina4christ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Please find a good naturopathic doctor near you and go to him/her. They know about the natural side of healing as well as conventional medications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Nopalea by Trivita,cause side effects with(Rx) Plavix,Hydrocodone,Niaspan ER.. [ 2 Answers ]

-,I*d Like to know if this Nopalea Juice would have side effects if I`m taking {Rx} Enalapril Maleate/Lisinopril,/Ibuprofen 600 Mg/ Metformin HCL 500 Mg & One Depression . These are the majority of the (Rx*s) my Father & I Are taking . Back in mid May,10 my father broke his arm. When I heard of...

Nopalea side effects [ 30 Answers ]

Has anyone tried nopalea and had any negative side effects? All I've heard is good stuff but I want to be sure before I try it. Desperate for help

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

What are the side effects of metoprolol succ er in adult males

View more questions Search