Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rusty12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 10:20 PM
    I need your help in my project
    I am an MBA student. I am doing some projects on Brand Management. Please fill these questionnaires as I need to collect responses. Please help me, thanks in advance!
    >Personal Information<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2011, 10:25 PM
    Requiring the persons name is a Data Protection issue.
    As such I have removed the links in your question.

Feel free to change the survey to NOT include any personally identifiable information.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 4, 2011, 04:01 AM
    People not in India aren't likely to know these products.
    I find some problems with the questionnaire design but you didn't ask for opinions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Project [ 2 Answers ]

I have to make a project on chart of "Disease And Its cure".Please give an idea to make it distinct and tips.

My new project. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Im working on a type of scrapbooking project. My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our anniversary soon and I want to make a special scrapbook for him. I read this idea in another site which consists on different kind of pictures from all over the world, so I'd like to ask kind...

VB Project [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a project that I have to do with vb Write a 5-6 question quiz with each question true or false. You may place the questions in text boxes or labels, and may use the visible property to display one box at a time if you wish. Decide how you want the user to input the answer (your choice,...

View more questions Search