Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henryhawk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2003, 09:54 PM
    Torture (movie scenes for seminar)
    Hello everyone

I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can recall any good movies with strong torture scenes that would be a big help. Also I remember from a little while back there were some commercials (i think radio) that amnesty put out regarding torture. I have no clue where I could find a copy of this commercial- so if you have any ideas that would also be a help ! The seminar is may 9! Thank you very much

Henryhawk
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2003, 07:05 PM
    torture (movie scenes for seminar)
    The Watcher has some torture sence, as well as American Psycho, Sanctimony- a certain sexual things in this movie some calls it fun torture by using sex I remember when his girlfriend was getting turn on and started choking her & Dee Snider's Strangeland - where Capt. Howdy made a young female nake in a real big bird cage sew her lips together and made her pee in a tube
    vintage76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2004, 01:40 AM
    How about 'Swimming With Sharks'.. Frank Whaley tortures Kevin Spacey with papercuts... Way more vicious than it sounds.
    Also got an idea there's some torture stuff in Cronenberg's 'Videodrome'.
    And there's a couple scenes in '1984' that'll make you shift uncomfortably in yr seat.

V76.
    Meggie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2004, 12:18 AM
    How about American History X where Ed Norton opens the guys mouth and runs his teeth along the sidewalk... Gross
    Yellowdog330 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2005, 08:26 AM
    Marathon Man
    The best movie torture scene ever.. . Laurance Olivier drilling into Dustin Hoffman's tooth while asking "Is it safe?"
    Citizen Tom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 09:00 PM
    The movie "The Princess Bride" has a facetious, classically clichéd torture scene. Citizentom
    Citizen Tom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 09:01 PM
    Torture
    The movie "The Princess Bride" has a facetious, classically clichéd torture scene. Citizentom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Torture (looking for seminar help) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search