Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grisell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 01:38 PM
    I keep getting aerror message that says this that have pasted below. It started when
    [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIFileInputStream.init]" nsresult: "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://1clickweather/content/js/utils/filemanager.js :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 133" data: no]
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2011, 02:15 PM
    This is generated from a weather add on.
    Best to remove it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between peel-and-stick vs pre-pasted wallpaper border? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between application of peel-and-stick vs pre-pasted wallpaper border? Is one easier than other? Can either method allow for repositioning during application process?

How can I fix Microsoft Word 2007 to stop automatically resizing pasted images? [ 2 Answers ]

My Word 2007 resizes images to 125% of their original size so that they appear blurry. It happens when pasting from different programs. It also happens in my Outlook emails and my calendar events. How can I fix this?

When we started the furnace this year, it started, turned it off now it won't start. [ 0 Answers ]

It was working great, we turned the furnace in the off position on the wall, and now it won't start! I've reset the breakers over and over, even waited an hour, thinking time was of the essence... still won't come on. Old units: Luxaire inside unit Model ECC030GKA, Kenmore outside unit Model...

Getting Married. [ 14 Answers ]

Hi! I am a Mexican Man, looking for a nice lady to get marry. Yes, I know how it sounds; however; I am being very honest. Lol. I am NOT LOOKING to get any advantage or anything, I can work and do many things, however; I believe canadian women are just Gorgeous and so very nice!

View more questions Search