Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rimmel Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Applying for a job
    Ok, so I was thinking about applying for a job at starbucks, and I am working on a cover letter. I need help with the first paragraph because I didn't find any postings of any positions available, so I am just inquiring, so what should I put for the opening line? Thanks!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2011, 06:22 PM

Unless you are applying for a managers job, you merely go in and fill out an application, then perhaps a follow up thank you letter asking for an interview

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does added to requisition mean when applying for a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I applied for a job and my status shows this.. what does it mean?

Applying for a starbucks job [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about working at starbucks do you have to memorize all the drink recipes? I was thinking about applying; I am asking because I don't really have a good memory.Things have to be repetitive for me to remember. Thanks!!

Applying for a job [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about applying for a job. Do employers really check all the information on your resume is valid? Like past jobs, school etc... I was thinking applying for a job at a coffee shop or something.

Applying for a job with a charge that it wasn't found guilty [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, Thanks for your time... Here's the story... I did a stupid thing 5 years ago to drive after a few drinks. I got caught by the police, and I was charged... care and control and careless driving(I can't remember).. but now.. I am applying for a job, and it's a sales position.. I went...

I am applying for a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how they research your previous jobs?

View more questions Search