Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanketdave87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 08:29 AM
    How can I make the color of my face similar to the color of my body.
    My face is dark wheatish in color. On the other hand my other body parts are fair. I was a lot fairer till I was 14 years old. But once I got affected from Malaria and then the color of my face turned wheatish. Please give me suggestions as to how can I improve me skin tone.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 3, 2011, 05:21 PM

Maleria affected your skin complexion??
    Anyway,you can lighten your skin.there are several products out there... you can safely do it with just lemon and honey.Then wash off after 30mins.Do everyday.
    Or use a cream... +55h...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

Three color face [ 1 Answers ]

I have vitiligo (quite extensive) on my face. Three colors but most of it is white. It looks bizare! Where can I get anything in the USA that really works? Benoquin is no longer available and I am afraid to be the victim of scams. I have developed rashes on my face from the make-up and concealers...

HQ make my face color dismatch my body [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, I got an asian skin,, quite yellowish, My friend give me a lightening cream 2 fade my acne spot, But I use it regularly all over my face for about 2 month, I'm sure it contains hydorquinone, Because my skin get fairer.. n it become different than my current skin tone, It goes white,...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

View more questions Search