Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiKeY Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 05:50 PM
    The UK's 'The Murder Game'
    Anyone know if there's any plans for the BBC to do a second series of 'The Murder Game' or if it's been shelved? Not sure what the ratings were for the first series but I enjoyed it. Anyhoo...
    Shoreside_Vale Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2003, 07:00 AM
    Doubt it, first series went from good-to dodgy...
    geronimo19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2004, 05:51 PM
    Dear,
    I participating in the belgium version of "the Murder game".
    Did you by any change, tape it on video or do you know a way to get to the tapes.
    I 'm leaving on the June 2th, so I need to move quick ;)

Please replay to [email protected]

Thankx a million

Chris

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it suicide or murder? [ 21 Answers ]

Since the psychics who've responded to my questions on this forum have been so very helpful, I'd like to ask you to help me out one last time on something much more important than anything I've asked to date: Did my sister-in-law really commit suicide as the coroner's office has reported to us, or...

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

Do not Murder vs Do not kill. [ 11 Answers ]

I was asked recently about Exodus 20:13 at another forum and promised to consider the matter here in order to keep the other thread on topic. Why is one preferable to the other and is it OK to translate the word involved as murder? I looked up the word in the Hebrew lexicon and it turns out that...

Movie About Murder Among Cast Members [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw on television in the 80's or 90's. Someone had been murdered, and the cast members of a stage play were all suspects. As each was questioned, he or she remembered back to their contacts with the deceased. I remember a female member of the cast was in her bra--no...

Return of deposit in case of a murder upstairs [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter and her boyfriend currently live in an apartment in Worcester, MA. Last week a murder was committed in the apt above them. Then the murderers set fire to the apt to hide the crime. The firefighters had to break into my daughter's apt to put out the fire. There was some water damage....

View more questions Search