Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ts00725 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Kenmore heating element
    I have a Kenmore dryer six years old. I just got problem there is no heat. Then I change the heating element. It work find for two cycle each cycle took 60 minutes then it quit working then I did Change again It repeat the same problem so what's wrong? Would you give me some asvise to trouble shoot ? Thank much Tran Man
    kevinf80 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ts00725
    I have a Kenmore dryer six years old. I just got problem there is no heat. Then I change the heating element. It work find for two cycle each cycle took 60 minutes then it quit working then I did Change again It repeat the same problem so what's wrong? Would you give me some asvise to trouble shoot ? Thank much Tran Man
    Hi there,

Sounds very much like a faulty thermostat, if the stat fails you have no control on the heating element, this results in it burning out.

Kevin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating element Kenmore 70 series electric dryer [ 6 Answers ]

When I start the dryer the heating element gets hot for about 5 seconds then blows a fuse. The dryer will still cycle, but never get hot again. I replaced the fuses and no luck. When I took the plate off I can see that it is getting hot. There are 5 coils and it appears that the top 3 coils are...

Kenmore dishwasher Heating element replacement [ 4 Answers ]

Today, I noticed the broken heating element (almost semi-circle one was cut into the two parts) inside my Kenmore dishwasher. I also noticed the incomplete dishwashing. 1. If I continuously use the dishwash machine with the cut heating element, is there any risk of an electrical fire? 2. If...

Dishwasher Heating Element [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have instructions to replace the heating element for a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher?? I would like to do this myself. Thanks, Terri

Kenmore Dishwasher heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the heating element in my 665.16512 Kenmore Dishwasher but I don't know how to remove the old one. Any hints?

How can I get enamel off heating element [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem here. I left kettle on the electric stove for too long:( All the water boiled out & as a result the enamel from the kettle melted onto the heating element of the stove. Now I have enamel on the heating element. Any idea how I can get it out ? Thank you so much. Your help...

View more questions Search