Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazznirvana Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 12:56 PM
    Find song by music video
    I am currently searching for a song I used to hear long ago,but now sadly I can't remember its artist nor its name.It featured a lady walking in a room,whose interior changed as seasons also changed,for example in autumn it was full of leaves and rainwater etc.It also had a hourglaas full of sand that flowed signaling the passing of time and the changing of seasons.If anyone knows what I am talking about,please post the song's name.Thank you.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Apr 5, 2011, 11:01 AM
    Enya- Only Time
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Apr 5, 2011, 11:12 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_1cEwPR2rs
    Jazznirvana Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 03:16 PM
    Thanks a million for your assistance,by the time I am writing this reply I have already listened to the specific song over 50 times.Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me find this song and music video [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've been trying to figure out what song/artist/music video this is for about 2 years! It was my favourite song for ages, but now I can't figure out what it was. All I can tell you is a description of the music video. It was a sad song by a solo male artist - about losing someone. ...

Find a song music video? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for an artist and I can only remember his 2 music videos. First was with a woman crying in a bathroom and he walked in, second was in a pub/bar and he was stoned (he was walking through some circles in the air?). He is similar to Dizzee Rascal or Kid Cudi (something between them I...

Find a song by the music video [ 0 Answers ]

OK so I'm trying to find a song by the description of the music video So this guy is droping off a girl from what looks like a date and he follows her inside and is looking for her and after looking in meny rooms he finally finds her And in every room there's a couple and they talking or fighting...

Find a song by music video [ 0 Answers ]

I have this music video playing, and replayong in my head. Unfortunately I have no idea what the lyrics or song is. Can you help? Description:Mostly childeren playing roles as adults. Actual real life, though. Children are doing adult things like drugs, arresting people, married couple fighting,...

Find song by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Have video of a song stuck in my head can't remenber words or name of song or band... all I remneber is the screen.. one female singer outfront singing, someone to the left and right of here.. location is in a aircraft junkyard/ salvage yard, desert screen, believe it form the 1990's (late) though...

View more questions Search