Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giveit2mestr8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 07:17 AM
    He said he's not interested in having sex with me anymore
    My boyfriend of 5yrs and I live together - he's 36, I'm 44. Sex is almost non-existent anymore. As I type this, it's been almost two weeks since we've had sex and probably that long since we've french kissed. He kisses me on the lips daily, tells me he loves me, but it's very routine.

Sex has been on a downhill spiral lately and when he had too much to drink a few weeks ago, he told me he's not interested in having sex with me because I'm too fat. For the record, I have never been told by any man that I'm fat. Every man I know has always complimented my figure and his friends always tell him he is lucky to have me.

I've lost 10 pounds in the past 5 weeks, but still no making out, still no sex.

I'm beginning to think this is a relationship of convenience. I own the condo and work from home - his company is located next door. He isn't in a financial position to move into his own place due to how expensive it is to live in this city.

When we go out in public, he holds my hand, opens doors, and does all the things a loving boyfriend would do, but when we get home, he has no interest in having sex.

I booked a trip to go away for a week by myself. I think I need time to clear my head and let him think about how he really feels about me and if this relationship has perhaps just run its course.

Any thoughts?

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2011, 11:19 AM

Is this a pattern, or a recent development? Why would you believe a guy when he is drunk any way?

I mean you have been together for 5 years, so if this has just started to bother you then what else is up that you feel the way you do?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2011, 01:02 PM

Is drinking and drunkenness a regular routine for him? If it is, it's possible that it's part of the problem.

You really can't listen to "drunk talk", so throw the fat thoughts out of your mind. Why not talk to him openly and honestly while he's sober? Tell him about all your concerns with the relationship. If he's not up to communicating with you, then it may be time to put your own needs first and ask him to move out.
    SaxayuWantMay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 01:21 PM
    Buy some sexy *** lingerine and surprise him when he gets home! Damn! Horny!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend just isn't interested in sex anymore... [ 11 Answers ]

We've never been crazy in the sack or anything, but for the past year have had a consistent love life. The past few months he's just been getting less and less sexual. In every other aspect though, the relationship is exactly the same. He is sweet, affectionate, takes me on dates, compliments me...

Not Interested in Sex Anymore [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 55 year old man who has been married for close to 30 years to the same woman. I love her very much and think she is very attractive but I am not at all interested in sex. We used to have a great sex life up until about five years ago. But now, I just find it very boring... like I am...

Boyfriend not interested in sex anymore, help. [ 9 Answers ]

So here's the problem, I have been with my boyfriend for two and a half years. I am 20 he is 23. We are expecting our first child in February-unexpected. We both have jobs and are in school. For the past couple years our sex life has been slowly but surely going down. When we first got together...

My husband doesn't seem interested in having sex anymore or at least with me [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a little over a month, but we haven't had sex since the honeymoon even then it was may twice and we were gone a week. We have a 1and a half year old son, but he sleeps pretty well so that doesn't factor into our sex life. I just don't feel like he's interested...

Boyfriend not interested in sex anymore! [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 and my boyfriend is 30. We have been together 11 months and expecting our first child together.I also have a daughter who is 2 and half from previous relationship witch he is totally fine about. When we first got together we were having sex at least once a day. These last few months it has...

View more questions Search