Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Communist Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 07:40 PM
    What song / music video was this?
    There was a pop song a few years ago (around 2000 - 2005) which had a music video with three black guys and three black girls singing a song in a carnival, and there were hats and masks involved.

Sorry but I can't remember any lyrics.
    bit_exhausted Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2011, 08:20 PM
    I don't know why, but it sounds like a video from 'big brovas'?
    Sound familiar?
    Communist Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Comment on bit_exhausted's post
    Ah, thanks, found it, it was indeed Nu Flow by Big Brovaz ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI5TDaYXkWg ).
    bit_exhausted Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2011, 11:01 PM
    Ah I thought that might've been the one :) no worries at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song and I only remember the music video. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so it's been driving me crazy for 3 days now. Here it goes: In the music video there are dozens of soldiers and among them there is the woman who sings, wearing pilot sunglasses and this army hat. The soldiers are kind of saluting, marching, well doing soldier stuff. The song itself is kind...

Song, music video [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the song, but I remember that the music video was about two boys finding an bleeding fallen angel, and they take the angel with them and put it in a barn. Then someone sets the barn on fire... and then I don't remember more. What is the name of the band and the song?

Find song name by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Song about a little girl, she loses her dad when she is young and keeps picturing him. She pictures him when riding a bike walking down the aisle. I am pretty sure a female artist sings the song. It's a few years old and it is kind of country

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search