Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eriesha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 05:15 PM
    How can I get Joy Mangano Email address
    I would like to get in contact with her, Because I got one of her luggage. The first time I use it. The luggage tore up.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2011, 05:20 PM

Go back to where you purchased it from.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2011, 01:24 PM

You might want to contact HSN. I think they have an hsn.com e-mail address for her.
    MariyaA213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 09:14 AM
    I agree... she said I could use her "amazing" towels to take my makeup off and it won't stain, sure enough it did leave a stain.. and bad. Her crap is cheap and she's a dishonest and rude women for making such false claims. She should be sued or at least fired by HSN. I returned them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contact joy mangano [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Joy, I am a huge fan of your products and have an idea of my own that I would like to Submit but have no idea what the next step is. I was hoping you might be able to refer me to someone if at all possible. Thank you in advance for any help. Gail

Email for joy mangano [ 2 Answers ]

I don't understand why Joy makes it sound like the green pan is so wonderful. I was having so much trouble and I was given a number to call. They say everyother time I need to heat the pan to med and put olive oil in it or use a spray like pam when I'm using the pan. This isn't what she says on...

Contact joy mangano [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea for an invention. I wanted to know if the invention firms that advertise on TV and radio would be the best way to follow through or would it be better for me to do the research and everything else involved myself?

Joy Mangano 4 way mirror [ 1 Answers ]

I want to purchase the rectangle wall 4 way mirror by Joy Mangano but am unable to find a site that will allow me to either open it or find the mirror. I purchased one several years ago and would like to give one as a gift but cannot find one. Can you please direct me to a working site or...

View more questions Search