Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munkibr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 11:41 AM
    Grundig 37" ( GU37BLKSE) turning off itself
    Got a Grundig 37" lcd Hd ready ( model GU37BLKSE) it works fine for 5-10 minutes then turn itself off... turn power back on again and works another 5-10 minutes and then turm itself off again... does it worth fixing or just sell it for parts ? Thank you

http://www.trustedreviews.com/tvs/re...37in-LCD-TV/p4

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

My shower faucet keeps turning and turning. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my shower faucet has to be almost entirely turned around before it comes on. This just happened today. . Only the cold water.. is that a bad valve er something? Thank you in advance:(

Ceiling fan turning and the lights are turning [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason the lights are turning alone with the fan? Actually spinning on the shaft. I have black, white and ground wire from the ceiling and a blue, black and white wire from the ceiling fan. I'm connecting the blue, black from the ceiling fan to the black from the ceiling and the white from...

Pc not turning off [ 1 Answers ]

Turn off PC it reboots

How to fix sillcock valve that keeps turning and turning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have searched high and low but can not seem to find anything related to my own problem. I have a sillcok valve that just can not be shut off and with winter coming I am starting to think I will need a plumber but wanted to try myself first. I removed the screw that holds the tap and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.