Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Owwg121 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 10:57 AM
    How to stop thinking about someone you like
    I can't stop thinking about someone and I'm trying to sort of move On from her but I can't for some reason. Are there any ways to stop thinking about her?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 1, 2011, 12:10 PM
    Find something else to occupy your time and efforts.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2011, 05:39 PM
    A new 'her' in your life,a hobby to keep you from thinking about her,something that you didn't do with her... hiking,rock climbing,playing pool,Racquetball, Volleyball,(all these are physical and require your mind and body to participate in)

What do you like to do that you didn't do when you did what you did with her(wow,what a mouthful that is)Find a new outlet other than thinking too much about something you can not have.

Apr 4, 2011, 09:54 PM
    Ok what if I don't get many chances to talk to the new her, but I talk to the first her a lot, how can I work around that?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2011, 10:18 PM
    Who are you bargaining with?Us,? Yourself,?

This is all in your court here.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 5, 2011, 12:33 AM

KBC is correct.

You need to find ways to keep yourself occupied .
    Be with friends, start a new hobby, read a book.

It is not easy but can be done if you apply yourself.

Apr 5, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Thanks for the advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

Can't stop thinking about her! [ 22 Answers ]

I was with my ex for over four years. A month ago she decided to tell me she no longer loves me and it was over! We have 2 boys. She will only let me see them at the weekends. I've tried to moved on but I cant! Ive been txting her, emailing her ringing er and even set her a letter. All of this...

Can't Stop Thinking of my ex-GF! [ 2 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in 2003,we went out for about 4 months and I found out she was cheating on me and I broke it off.I wanted to get back together with her cause I could not stop thinking of her.A few days later she smsed me and wanted to get back 2 gether and I said yes. Everything was fine...

How to stop thinking about my ex [ 1 Answers ]

I went out with a girl for about 4 months, and during those 4 months I really opened myself up to her and we grew really close. I should also say that this was my first true and serious relationship. Then we went off to our separate colleges, but we wanted to continue the relationship because we...

I can't stop thinking about her [ 7 Answers ]

A few days ago I was hanging out with a few friends... theres this one girl there that I sort of had feeings for at the time... we drank a little bit and one thing led to another and we ended up getting together... now I don't know if she likes me or wants to be with me or anything because I don't...

View more questions Search