Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msheats Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2004, 07:56 AM
    2 commercials
    Hello,

I hope someone can help me. I'm looking for 2 commercial clips. I do
    Presentations for Tahitian Noni Juice and could really use these in my training presentation. The first commercial is this guy who has a nice house, nice family, belongs to a country club and he says that he is in debt up to his eyeballs. He barbecuing and he says that he cannot even pay his finance charges and he is on his riding mower and says, "Someone help me."

The second is where these lenders are at this couples homes trying to give the best mortgage rates possible and the couple has to pick the best lender.

Thanks.

Citizen Tom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2005, 08:28 PM
    Commercial
    The commercial with the guy who is a country club member, owns everything and is in debt up to his eyeballs and says "help me!" is currently playing (as of Aug 1) on the FOX News channel. Tune in for one day and you're sure to see it. Sorry I don't know the product because I am not in debt and didn't relate to the commercial enough to remember who presented it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using DVD-RAM recorder to skip TV commercials [ 4 Answers ]

Several ads seem to say that if your DVD recorder will record on DVD-RAM that you can record and watch TV at the same time and fast forward past the commercials. Am I reading these ads correctly? The Pansonic DMR-ES10S at about $199 will record on DVD-RAM. There are DVD recorders that also have 60...

Television commercials [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me the name of the product on the TV commercial with the song "Anything you can do I can do better..."? Thank you.

View more questions Search