Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 03:27 AM
    Break up after 4 yrs
    Me and my boyfriend been together for 4 yrs he had always worked constinly and we had very little time for each other I went out on a date with anothet guy and ended up staying the night at the guys house but nothing happened I eventually told my boyfriend about it and y he was very hurt but we tried working this out but he says thereto much damage. I asked him to go to counseling. With me but he won't go what should I do I love him and don't want to lose him
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2011, 03:43 AM

Why did you go on a date with another man?

That tells me something wasn't working in the relationship.

Your staying the night in his house wasn't a smart move either.

If your boyfriend won't go to counseling and you can't resolve this yourselves, I too thinkthere has been too much damage.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2011, 06:10 AM

It's really obvious that there has been a lot more going on in this relationship going on than him just working a lot.

Evidently he does feel like he can never trust you again and thinks the relationship can't be mended. With that being said, I think it's time for you to accept total responsibility for your actions and move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 01:15 PM

You should leave and get your own counseling. Cheating makes problems, not solves them, and I don't understand what you were thinking.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2011, 01:33 PM

I have to be honest here but I would never talk to you again after something like that. I know nothing happened but the trust that was built up over 4 years was thrown out the window for one date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A is 4 yrs older than B, in 7 yrs the sum of age will be 70 how old are they? [ 7 Answers ]

Math problem A is 4 yrs older than B in 7 years the sum of their ages will be 70. How old are they now?

35 yrs of marriage -33 yrs of disagreements and misery for both [ 7 Answers ]

Have been married for 35 yrs - all we have shared is two children who ar both 30 + and married. In the last ten years I have heard no compliments, kind word or had happy conversation. On one hand she nags me & criticizes me to death to watch my diet, but makes my life absolute hell. I am sure...

Girls said she wants a break after 3 yrs [ 2 Answers ]

Well I been with my girl for 3 yrs an I'll admitt I am sometimes needy an that's because sometimes she's to busy with friends an I feel like I have to fight for a little bit of attention from her... now I treat her like my queen anytime she needs me I'm there she needs my help I go an help her no...

View more questions Search