Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missboricualady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 12:55 AM
    violating visitation court order charges
    I just got charged with violating a visitation court order ,my son who lives with his dad told me he doest hve no heat at his house for more than a month ,so I kept him one extra day so I could take him to talk to a soc worker abourt this and other issues and now I'm charge with this I don't know what to do please help ,the detective that handdled my case said to go to court om Monday and turn myself in , I don't got enough time to get an attorney ,and I'm worried cause I got two smaller children of my own what can I do .

Check out some similar questions!

Visitation rights for a father with no court order in Nebraska? [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and his wife are getting divorced and she is refusing visitation. Her reasoning are for things like she hasn't seen his new apartment and she is claiming he has an alcohol problem. He has no record of any alcohol offenses or any other offenses. He did have one DUI 11 years ago before...

Violating court order visitation [ 1 Answers ]

I am seeing this guy who is divorced and has three adopted kids. I believe there is a court order that my boyfriend can see them every other weekend. Now here is the big catch my boyfriend lives only about 50 feet frm the kids and he keeps the youngest more than the every other weekend. So I am...

Visitation without court order [ 33 Answers ]

In a case where parental figures have only done a child support order , no court order for custody , what are the fathers rights on visitation ? What needs to be done between the two partys so that the child is allowed to visit one of the parents ? the story : the only legal documents , to...

Moving/court order visitation [ 6 Answers ]

I am wanting to move 5 hours away from here but my 4 year old child visits with her dad every other weekend which is court ordered. I want her to still visit with her dad but I am afraid he is going to be nasty and make me stay here. I don't want to put my life on hold so what can I do?

Is it reasonable to not allow visitation until court order? [ 2 Answers ]

I am an unwed mother of a 20 month old. Over two weeks ago the father and I broke up and he moved out. We have major communication issues, I do not trust the father, he has a history of drug and alcohol abuse, and currently has a DUI and no license. He did not call for two weeks concerning...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.