Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    handsomesmarty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 10:50 PM
    Life is black & white without a girl friend
    Two things matters much in a Person's life.. One is his career and other is Love to him.. Unfortunately I didn't get both.. My only dream was to get in to medical science. But failed to enter in spite of trying for it 2-3 times..
    And coming to Love.. I can tell that, "everyone meets with a breakup but I myself is a breakup" Till now whomever I loved sincerely up to my death, they al told just 1 simple sentence.. That I don't have feelings for u,sorry. In simple words, Though I'm good looking,though I'm a best person to love my girl in million ways.. I'm all alone in this world. Everyday I go to sleep,I feel my pain that I can never be a Doctor.. & there is no 1 for me in this world to giv me love.. I don't have my girl to share my sadness/ happiness. There's no heart to love me. Im dippressed a lot and waiting eagerly to leave this world and go away.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 10:56 PM

How old are you?

I can tell you that there's someone for everyone in the world. Just because you're not with someone right now, doesn't mean she's not out there. You just haven't met her yet.

As for your dream career. There are other careers related to medicine. Medical school isn't easy, and not everyone is cut out to be a doctor. If it was easy everyone would do it. Why not look into nursing, or something else in the medical field? You don't have to give up on your dreams, you just have to find new dreams.
    lonely2010 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2011, 05:26 AM

Like what Altenweg said, I also want to ask, how old are you?
    Its just a period, probably not only for you, but for many of us.
    There are sometimes, we are feeling down about ourselves, our lives and things that we are going through.
    But there are ways. Maybe she hasn't showed up yet in your life. Why not to keep looking? Maybe you could try another path to your medical dream. Just have a little faith.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2011, 05:31 AM

If there's one aspect of life I keep coming across, it's that things are never as black and white as they seem to be
    jrsomello Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Apr 9, 2011, 04:19 PM
    It sounds to me that there are deeper issues aside from the obvious of career and finding the right one. There is a void inside of you that you have to fill first. I can't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that I've dealt with some of the same feelings and one thing that has helped me was seeking knowledge, through books and talking to the right people of how to improve my life. Because in a nutshell your problem isn't your job, there's plenty of happy jobless people out there. Your problem isn't your love life, there are plenty of single non-dating people who are just fine by themselves. Your issue is within yourself. And I'm just letting you know life is a bi***, and it won't have mercy on you or give you what you want just because you curl up and want to die. YOu have to fight and go all out for what you want in life. So Don't lose hope my friend, when life gives you **** you throw it back and laugh. You Will be just Fine! Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Old black and white movie about a girl waiting to be born [ 3 Answers ]

This ias an American 1930s or 1940s movie about a wee girl and boy in heaven waiting to be born to rich high society parents. I think the mum is an actress and the dad a playwright who keep putting off parenthood. It finishes with the girl being born to these people.

Who sings the song one love with a black guy and white girl in it [ 6 Answers ]

It's a song with a black guy and a white girl singing about one love. Basically that we should all get along with each other no matter what color we are I believe the name of it is One Love

View more questions Search