Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXxBlackcatxXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 10:34 PM
    Married, emancipated, and pregnant to an over age man with parental consent
    My name is Azalea I'm 16 my husband is 20 we dated for two years then we got married with my parents consent, my parents consented to allow me to get emancipated before we got married, on the honeymoon I got pregnant can he be listed as the father since we are married and I'm emancipated? So were currently Married, I'm emancipated, and now I'm pregnant we want to list him as the father on the birth certificate, can we?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2011, 10:43 PM
    In short YES, why are you thinking otherwise ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 10:46 PM

What makes you think you couldn't? Even if you were not married or emancipated, if he is the father, you list him on the birth certificate.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2011, 06:31 AM

Definitely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you become emancipated without parental consent? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 16, live in South Dakota and am on the B honor roll at my high school. My dad has legal custody of me, but I live with my mom and her fiancé and have been for the past 3 years. I have a job and an alternative place to live with a friend. My mom and I do not get along. She smokes pot, pushes...

Where can I get married at the age of sixteen without parental consent? [ 5 Answers ]

I am sixteen and my grandmother is my legal gardian. She kicked me out in June and I had no where to go. I lived on the streets until I could get enough money to pay the rent on my apartment. When I got into my apartment, my fiancé moved in with me and we found out that I am pregnant, which is kind...

Well at what age can I get married without parenatl consent? [ 2 Answers ]

What states can I get married without parenatl consent? And at what age?

View more questions Search