Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youdidwhat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 08:41 PM
    Realtime Player works in Facebook mode but not Library?? I know 'you' know!
    Im not going into what has brought me here (read other posts). Why will Realtime Player work reviewing a video on Facebook but NOT play what's stored in the Library?? I have had some 'issues' lately one being after a Windows 7 SP1 update my Abode Flash was done. I have had that squared for 3 yrs?? But it will play a video I download from Facebook but not play videos from the Library?? I will try to stay 'problem spec' from now on? :(
    Any thoughts will be appreciated, Thank You,
    Laura

cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 19, 2011, 05:36 AM

I have not use Real in a long time it use to be a huge resource hog and had other problems, I am not sure if they have fixed it. I have found VNC to work well on all three platforms I use (Linux, Mac OSX and Windows) it is also Open Source a huge plus in my book good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My laptop doesn't work in the normal mode but works in the safe mode [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I need a help here My laptop was working fine until suddenly started to freeze . Now, It doesn't work and nothing could be opened; (software, browsers, PDF files, folders, icons, even the task manager and the start button do not work. But, in the safe mode it is working fine and now I am...

Blower motor won't shut off in heat mode but works fine in A/C mode [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older lennox unit that is pilot light. The blower motor won't shut off when the temp is reached on the thermostat but it works fine in ac mode. What could cause this? I'm confused because it worked 2 weeks ago when I turned my ac off and the thermostat is in auto and only shuts off when I...

Blower in furnace works in heating mode, not in cooling mode [ 5 Answers ]

The furnace is an older model Carrier. I do not know at this time the exact model. It is at this time about 20 years old. The central air is a newer Carrier Performance series model. It is two years old. I have checked to make certain the blower moves freely; it does. The blower in the...

Carrier A/C Blower will not come on in A/C mode but works when in heat mode [ 3 Answers ]

I need some guidance. I have a Carrier A/C unit that has been working fine. Last night the fan stopped working for some reason in the A/C mode. But when I put the heat on, it works fine. The compressor and condenser work fine but the A/C fan just will not kick on. I thought it might be the...

View more questions Search