Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regbrownie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Bleaching cream not iching... means not working?
    Hi everybody I was just wondering if a whitening cream is suppose to be itchy after applying it. The first day it was somewhat itchy but now nothing. I have been using it for only 4 days... I know I know I am impatient. But so far no visible results, I mean my skin is very soft and glowing. No whitening... no darkening.
    So, not itchy then not working?
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Apr 3, 2011, 05:22 AM
    Not necessarily, it depends on the substance you use.
    Alpha arbutin in high percentage for example will not give you any itching or burning sensations
    Even though it's a very strong and effective substance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a really good bleaching cream out there? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend bought this fashion fair cream for me like 3months ago... she bought it at this african store in the US because she's african... so I used it... and it really worked.. it lightened my skin and faded my dark pimple scars... proactiv wasn't even able to giv me the result that I got... so...

Tosha Bleaching cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everybody. I wish to know if anyone of you knows about a cream called Tosha bleaching cream? It is a cream that you can find in asian stores or anywhere in usa and asia. I am a black woman and I know that this cream is very very efficient and you can use it for years without any...

Strong Bleaching cream [ 5 Answers ]

:)please I need a strong bleaching cream that will not distroy my skin so I need your advise on this need your help!:)

View more questions Search