Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Huville64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2004, 05:44 AM
    Guess this movie trailer track.
    Ok, This is a stretch but I will give it a try. Looking for the name of a classical piece that is used in quite a few movie trailers and movie soundtracks. It has a "choir" influence and starts slow and builds.
    Kind of like the "Glory" soundtrack with the boys Choir from Harlem.
    It may have also been used for the beginning of the movie "Jackass".
    Any thoughts?
    jemm Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2004, 01:35 PM
    Re: guess this movie trailer track.
    Check in the music ask advice columb I think it your answer is on page 2. some one iwas looking for a suitable opera track. Check there and you should have your answer
    Djspindizzy2000 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2004, 05:33 AM
    Re: guess this movie trailer track.
    Yeah search for fortuna or something
    Leviathan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2004, 02:48 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's a piece titled Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff. I haven't heard the whole thing, but I'm familiar with the choral part, and it certainly was at the beginning of the Jackass movie. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another trailer dilemma [ 9 Answers ]

I noticed another post on this board about not getting what they paid for! I have much of the same problem with the same trailer manufacturer(Haulmark)! Except I took delivery of the trailer with the exception that I did not sign off on its quality, shortages, damages and let them know the...

Guess what this is! [ 3 Answers ]

http://i4.tinypic.com/103a6te.jpg You might not have guessed it but that is the bottom of my evaporator coils in the air conditioner. There are dead bugs, bacteria, molds, mildews and who knows what, sitting inside there. It must be years of buildup. No wonder why it smells like midlew in my...

Guess whose got a new toy [ 15 Answers ]

:D :D :D :D :D :D Now all I have to do is work out how to use it. So what arrived in a nondescript brown box for me this afternoon ?

Download a movie trailer [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie trailer I want for a school asessment (it has a certain part I want) but it can just be viewed, not downloaded to my computer. Is there anyway I could get it off the net for my own use? Jerry

Trailer hitch [ 4 Answers ]

I have a used truck with an odd trailer hitch receiver which is 1&7/8 inch rather than the usual 1&1/2 or 2 inch receiver & am looking to find where I can purchase a 1&7/8 inch insert bar (the part that actually holds the hitch ball). Any help would be appreciated.

View more questions Search