Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phatg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 02:27 PM
    Skin bleach
    I am about Kelly Rowland's complexion and I would like to to move up to Ciara's.. what should I buy? NOTHING EXPENSIVE PLEASE.. and NOTHING WITH HYDROQUINONE because it gives me pimples and black heads
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Apr 3, 2011, 05:25 AM
    You can try peels (lactic acid)
    Kojic acid creams or alpha arbutin... there are a lot of options

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Can I use 5% Monobnzone to bleach my skin? [ 20 Answers ]

@SaraUk and @ Swallow, can I use 5% Monobenzone just to bleach myself? I don't really want to depig my skin. Please also tell me what percentages that you guys have used? How long is it going to take before to see results from using the 5% Monobenzone? Thanks.

When You "Bleach" Skin With Skin Lightening, Is That Like Bleach for the Laundry? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, please don't laugh! I really have no idea if the type of bleach that might be used for skin lightening or whitening is the same kind that might be used for the laundry! I mean, people that lighten or whiten their skin talk about bleaching it. So, I would assume that some kind...

Othine skin bleach [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried othine skin bleach?. it has 3% hydroquinine. That's a lot more than I usually see?

Wrap in skin bleach [ 18 Answers ]

My friends in england use plastic wrap to penetrate creams better anyone else heard of this

View more questions Search