Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenpower Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 12:24 PM
    What is making my 7.3L tick.
    I have a 1997 f-350 with a 7.3L turbo diesel. I just replaced 2 injectors #3. Now every time I rev to 2000rpms or beyond I have a ticking noise on the passenger side of the motor. But if I push in the clutch at any time while it is doing this it will stop. Do you have any answers for this or suggestions

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of tick is this? [ 9 Answers ]

I got bit by a tick yesterday it was brown with a red dot. Can't find info on what type of tick it is

Mole, tick, or something else? [ 4 Answers ]

A few days ago I noticed a mole on my hubby's back that, quite frankly, I don't remember being there... neither does he. We are both kind of stumped over it. He thinks it could be a tick or a scab or some kind of bug bite or something of that nature. I think it could possibly be melanoma related....

Tick Tok.Tick Tok. [ 33 Answers ]

Okay guys, I'm playing the waiting game! I'm not really looking for advice or answers, just venting! I was suppose to start AF on the 31st and it hasn't came, I have a couple semi-symptoms, and I got a negative test this morning. I'm going to wait a few days to take another test if I don't...

Is it a tick ? [ 7 Answers ]

Today we went to a local park and spent quite a bit of time in the woods. This evening as I sat watching TV I felt something on my leg and looked down to see a little 'bug' on my thigh. It looked like a small spider with a round body. It was medium brown and had 8 legs, I believe. I was...

Tick [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, here we are in the wonderful summer in the US. And I am now living in the country with all its nature. But we have already had our first "TICK" attack. This time was on our pet cat, it was crawling and I could just pick it off. But what if it gets on to one of the family members and bites...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.