Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sevencey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 12:10 PM
    I'm looking for a cartoon I used to watch?
    It was about a normal boy who went to magic school, his wand was metal, there were two other characters. One was a girl with blue or purple hair and a blonde boy. They used to have this book that transported them places. Please help x
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 03:34 PM

Sounds like,.

U.B.O.S.
    Ultimate Book of Spells

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid.seven dwarf remake [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this one movie when I was a kid I used to watch and can't think of the name of it. I remember that it reminded me of the seven dwarfs. There was one that I think was named thumbelina... she didn't think she was pretty or good at anything... there's another one that loved flowers, she...

Trying to figure out what the name of an 80's or 90's Cartoon is that I use to watch [ 1 Answers ]

I was a little kid so my memory of the cartoon is a little sketchy. I thought the name of the cartoon was Crispy Critters like the old Cereal but I can't find a cartoon by that name. The cartoon was about these woodland critters that were in like animal cracker form and were the color of animal...

Used to watch this cartoon/anime movie when I was little [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie that I used to watch when I was a little boy back in the late 80's to early 90's that I can't remember the name of and id like to watch it again somehow... the basic theme of this movie is there's 2 main characters, a villan that changed children into toys and his slave that...

Help Me Remember This Old Cartoon I Used To Watch Please [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what the old cartoon I'm thinking of is? It was a high school in space on another planet I don't remember a lot about it but I can't even get the slightest idea where to search on the internet also the cartoon characters were brightly coloured some aliens and some human I...

View more questions Search