Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prophet101uk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2004, 04:21 AM
    Kids TV film I can't remember the name
    This is bugging me big time.
    It was a TV movie I think made for kids, it featured a boy with a magic T-Shirt.
    The T-Shirt had a tigers head on the front and enabled the boy to run faster, be stronger that sort of stuff.
    I loved this film but can never remember is name.
    Please help me, because if no-one knows the name of this movie I might have a mental breakdown.
    Jabba Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2004, 03:53 PM
    I think this might have been "SAMMY'S SUPER T-SHIRT"
    Sounds like it was a Children's Film Foundation film. I do remember it. I found a website that lists nearly all the films they made.

http://tv.cream.org/lookin/cff/

I used to watch them as a kid in school every wedsnesday after school at our "movie" club. 30pence a time. Money well spent. I enjeyed them all. Even the ones with Keith Chegwin. Hope this is what you were after.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Can't remember title of film [ 3 Answers ]

This film was made in the 60's or 70's. It is about a teenager (boy) who ends up on a mountain (can't remember if he ran away/why he is there). Eventually, he builds himself a shelter inside a tree (by carving and burning the insides) and stays there for the winter. One day, he wakes up to find...

Help!What's the name of this film? Been looking for years! [ 2 Answers ]

Here goes! This film is centres around two boys, and was made sometime in the 80s in the USA. It's a horror film, aimed for kids. One of the boys has white blonde hair, sort of a bowl cut, and old-fashioned round spectacles (looks like the Milky Bar Kid for any people based UK side of the world)....

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search