Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurentina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 02:53 AM
    Hobbies
    I want to know the reason why like a hobby?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2011, 02:56 AM
    Probably because it's something you enjoying doing..
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2011, 12:05 AM
    A hobby is something which you definitely enjoy doing and captures your interest, something which you are passionate about and makes you feel good and pleasant. A hobby is all about pleasure and you'll love if it pleases you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are your hobbies? [ 22 Answers ]

I LOVE video games, not just playing them, but reading about them and understanding them and their culture. However, videogames aren't socially acceptable. When Im playing my Xbox 360 my parents always look at me bad like Im supposed to be doing something more important and I always feel bad when...

Teen hobbies [ 3 Answers ]

My names tyler, I'm a male just under 16 years old, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some hobby suggestons after I tell you about me. I love cars-but don't know a lot af the fixing techniques or where parts are located. Im not badly, but somewhat out of shape for sports,however I've...

I have no hobbies too.bad! [ 11 Answers ]

I feel I have no hobbies too! Job is boring, life is boring! Every day I want to do is waiting for off duty, then go home, watching TV or listening to music, or sleeping. And I do the same things at my weekend! I do not want to go outside, unless I have to do something shopping, always prefer to...

What are your hobbies [ 15 Answers ]

Dear memebers, Would u help a 24/7 single hard worker find a hobby please?:D I mean, I do hang out with my girl friends, going to nursing home help with the elders. I do read, study about plants and acupuncture. I want to play golf but it's kind of expensive for me at this moment. What...

View more questions Search