Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertjohn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Need tips for trip to Vietnam
    Me and my friends are planning a trip to Vietnam for the next to next month (June-2011) and I wanted to know the best place to visit in Vietnam, things to do in Vietnam, where to stay in Vietnam and all other Vietnam travel related information. Please if you have any ideas than please do suggest me.
    Veroni Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Do lots of shopping on your first trip. Everything is cheap. There is nothing you will buy that you will regret later. Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. Very few stores have fixed prices or anything that is unique. Do not be afraid to be firm about your top price and walk away. You will find the item someplace else if the vendor does not then meet your price.
    Taxis are VERY inexpensive, readily available and metered (i.e. no negotiating necessary). We stayed up near the zoo and the fare plus tip all the way to Ben Thanh market was never more than $1.50.
    Visit Ben Thanh (or any other local market) early in the morning when vendors are setting up. We arrived at 6am and could not believe the bustling activity. It was very exciting and a whole different experience than walking through the market at midday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vietnam war [ 2 Answers ]

Why did the Vietnam war break out and why was Australia involved in it? Elaboration needed please.

Rambo in vietnam [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a movie about john rambo is vietnam? If there is, which of the movie is it. Thanks

Tips on a trip to Japan [ 3 Answers ]

So in October I will be going with my best friend Roxanne to Japan. The one place in the world I want to visit more than anything. So we will be touching down in the Narita airport in Tokyo. I was wondering, what's the weather like that time of the year? What's some things we should do that...

Vietnam War [ 17 Answers ]

I was just watching "Hamburger Hill 'about Viet Nam on TV. I don' remember why our fighting men in Viet Nam were hated so over here in the US.

Need tips for a trip to Korea [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.

View more questions Search