Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Desigirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 05:11 PM
    I dreamt of drowning in my car in the sea. Help!
    I saw a dream in which I am driving my car to work and then I see my friend and she tells me that she has a dent in her car and the place we both were was surrounded by water, so when I tried to see my friend's car as I was told I did not realize that I forgot to put on the brake and kept going slowly towards the water without realizing that I was driving into the sea. I saw myself drown slowly in the sea along with my car and then I suddenly woke up.

Someone help me interpret this dream.

Thank you

~Desigirl~
    ARVINDNIGAM Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 09:15 AM
    I Am Not A Psychic. But I Would Like To Give You My 2 Cents.
    You Come From A Family Where You Are Getting Mixed Messages, Only You Are Ablt To Read Between The Lines, Andit Bothers You.

Their Words Say Onething But Their Actions Prove That Their Entire Life Is Surrounded By Materialism. You Are Totally Overwhelmed With This And You Are Realizing This That, Here In The Usa, For Those Of Us Unable To Balance The Material And The Subliminal, Will Find That They Are Succumbing To The Material World.

This Is A Wake Up Call, A Cry For Help, If You May. You Need To Get Out Of Your Circle And Balance Out Your Life. You Don't Have To Give One For Another. Please Call Me Or Write To Me, If You Think This Is Something You Can Accept, As One Of The Many Interpretations.

Good Luck
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2007, 09:43 AM
    From the Dream Dictionary: Drowning depicts the fear of being overwhelmed with difficult emotions and anxieties.
    In other word, you are afraid to face and deal with a certain issue/s that bring you sadness, anger, or any uncomfortable feeling. This could involve unresolved issues with your friend.
    coldtia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Water represents emotion. It sounds like you are or will be dealing with something that is having an emotional effect on you. I am guessing that maybe you and your friend maybe thinking of starting a new adventure/project, that you have a great desire to succeed, and maybe need to relook at all things again before proceeding with it. Maybe don't jump into anything new without carefully examining all things first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sea Vegg & children [ 1 Answers ]

Is it okay to give children sea vegg. I have a 7 and 13 year old. Thanks, afellows4:)

Sea Water [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know why is the sea water salty.

Sea Vegg [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about this product? I want to start taking it, but I would like some feedback from people who have taken this or have had any positive or negative feedback to add. Thank you!:)

Drowning in Grief [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'll try to make this short... My grandmother raised me and we have always had a very special bond.I always knew I would take her death hard and even went so far as to tell her that when she died she would have to somehow come to me and let me know she was around.Well two weeks after we...

View more questions Search