Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazmine4 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 06:05 PM
    Can I mix Palmers Cocoa butter formula, Extra virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Bio-
    Can I mix Palmer Cocoa butter formula, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Bio- Claire together to bleach the skin?. so that I don`t have stretch marks and/or any form of acne while bleaching the skin and my skin will look radiant and bright. Tell me if this is a good idea or not?. if you have any suggestion that is relevant please let me know, because I would like to hear you opinions!

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

Does shea butter bleach the skin [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if shea butter bleaches the skin and if it has any negative effect on the skin

Which Shea Butter is better White/Yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Which shea butter is better white or yellow? Is it better to apply 100% pure shea butter?

Cocoa Butter [ 2 Answers ]

I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and I'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris'...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.