Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoolColleen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 12:15 PM
    Need Advise
    I have two problems:

The women at Nellis AFB are very jealous between making false claims to telling men I am only into black men or they try to fix me up with old men who don't have no money. A women starting a rumor I was mentally ill.

I have a signed settlement agreement with Nellis AFB to keep their interaction professional but that isn't working. A manager at the base library keeps telling people I am trying to get her fired. She tells me and everyone her manager has her back. Everyone knows I am a problem.

I know these civilian female workers would not be open with their hostile and verbal abuse unless either the base commander, duty commander or their wives were causing it.

2nd problem

My ex boyfriend who is an US Deputy Marshall is now on Facebook using his middle name and last name: A*** H*****.
    His always been jealous of my social skills and my ability to connect with important and wealthy people. He believes he should be the one these people should be friends with, not me.

For some strange reason I have lost over 300 people since he has been on Facebook, since January 2011. I have him blocked but individuals on my Facebook keep claiming I am a fake using them for their status. I have double and triple checked, but he is not connect to anyone I know.

I have been praying about this. I can't prove it is my ex-boyfriend. Being an US Marshall he could get access to my friends list easy. Again I can't prove it is my ex boyfriend but I started to lose Facebook friends since he establish his Facebook profile.

Should I keep praying? Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2011, 09:18 PM

You seem to have a lot of people around you, who could be putting the bad mouth on you. Honestly it could be any one. Praying may help, but being more discreet and discerning about who you allow close to you would be better.

Especially be more guarded and secure with your face book, as because you don't know how people are connected, it doesn't mean they are not.

Just keep yourself professional, and ignore, or report those that are not.
    Edy020 Posts: 72, Reputation: 14

Apr 11, 2011, 10:48 AM
    Could it be that your public persona is one that people assume as too self centered and egotistic? If you read your own question, it is filled with people who are jealous of your ability to connect with "important and wealhy people." What about your ability to connect with the average person? Search your heart, and see if maybe you could be perceived as too materialistic, or an opportunity seeker. While I commend that you have been praying, maybe you should pray for a deeper understanding of yourself, and your own motives for seeking out particular types of individuals.
    I have often told my children, "If someone calls you something unpleasant, don't worry about it, but if everyone calls you the same thing, you should take a good look at yourself."
    May God Bless You, and illuminate those areas in your life that you don't realize are surrounded in darkness.
    CoolColleen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Thanks for both of your advice I naturally attach important people because of my heart and mature and work

I will not openly share my connections no more.

Remember any evil person can and have start band wagons on people they are jealous off. So remember just because a lot of people are calling you a name doesn't mean you should change because there is something wrong with you

Maybe a jealous person start a band wagon

I have look at myself I will only change one thing my willing to share my projects with individuals who don't have a thing to do with them and my connections will be more to myself.

Again thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need advise, please help [ 223 Answers ]

:( Hi, Can you help with some advice. I began seeing a girl (18) who is bisexual and who I really liked. When I started seeing her she told me she was going to university in a month. Because of this I thought it would be nothing serious. We had a month of great times and became really...

Need some advise [ 5 Answers ]

Even though you would think I would have all of 'this stuff' sorted out by now.. its coming back to bite me in the butt once again. I have had adhd and bipolar and boarder line personality disorder since I was 11. No one knew about it, thought I was just adhd. I was diagnosed with it 2 years...

Any advise? [ 13 Answers ]

Last night, I planted bird seed. This morning there was a bird. What do I feed it? :p :p

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

I need advise A.S.A.P! [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am in love with a real jerk! (he cheats on me) I don't realii noe what it is that I like but it drives me crazy! I love and hate him at the same time... well I am trying something new and I quit talking to him... so I have been trying to move on with my life and I met this boy named jerry he...

View more questions Search