Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbarron83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Is Debt Consolidation in Carson City, Nevada a reputable company?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 29, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Never a good idea to borrow further money to resolve debt issues.
    You need to get to the root of the issues and cut back and make appropriate repayment proposals to your creditors.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 07:34 PM

What exactly are they promising you ?
    The name is too vague even with a city for a good web search of complaints, so what is their web site.

Not that BBB is always a good reference, but if they are showing negitives it is very good sign to watch out.

Most do little some are high risk loans, others merely try and work out debts with lenders for a large fee ( that they take first_

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DEBT! What should I do debt consolidation,debt settlement bankruptcy (kind of long) [ 8 Answers ]

Hello to everyone :) I've been reding on here and seen the great questions asked and answered, and thought I'd ask a few questions. Ok so here is my situation, I have total about 35k worth the credit card debt (3 cards, amex 20k, visa 5k and another visa 10K), a 12k car loan and a house in WA....

To use or not to use a debt consolidation company? [ 4 Answers ]

I am about a year and a half out of college and, unfortunately, made some bad financial choices while in school and just after school. Luckily, I do not have any student loans, but my total debt is approximately $11,300.00 (I know, I know... ). I moved from NC to Chicago where, obviously, the cost...

Is this company reputable? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking of doing a debt settlement program. I inquired with the company Debt SettlementUSA. I would be going through Brauer Law Offices, in Phoenix, AZ. Is this company reputable? Has anyone had any experince with them? Thanks for your imput.

?Best Debt Consolidation Company? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Afternoon! I am a 31 year old Social Worker, who is struggling to make my credit card payments. I have about 25,000 in debt. Some of it is my college as I was unable to receive any financial assistance. The rest of the debt is just from everyday living. As a social worker I have a very low...

View more questions Search