Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcgones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 11:59 AM
    80s Cartoon Question
    Please help me recall the name of a cartoon which aired in the US in the 80s. It was about a boy who traveled around with his 2 dogs searching for his mother. One dog was big enough for him to ride and the other was small enough to fit in his pocket.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 05:10 PM

Possibly

Belle & Sebastian
    mcgones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 07:07 AM
    Thank You, you're brilliant!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)... [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them... I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please...

What 80s cartoon was this? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have this vivid memory of watching a cartoon on VHS when I was young and I CANNOT remember what it was called or what it was really about! It would be from the 80s some time, possibly late 80s. It may have been a series and I only ever saw one episode or it might have been a movie? All I can...

Old 80s cartoon. [ 1 Answers ]

I only remember one scene from this old 80s cartoon . The scene showed a boy and I guess who is his mother in a helicopter or spaceship looking down at these very large alien creatures that are "stampeding" across the earth below. I don't remember anything else about this show. Not even if it...

Need to know name of 80s cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a cool cartoon about two men and two kids who had all sorts of adventures. One man used to wear a green shirt and had a beard( he was a scientist or somthing) the other wore red shirt and had fair hair ( this one was a tough guy). One of them had a son and the other had a...

View more questions Search