Was a little toy village made of wooden toys
    With a post office and shops and little people
    And she would move the toys whilst telling the story
    I remember it clearly but I have no idea what it was called
    Any help would be great
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a certain movie that I watched as a kid. It's about this boy who gets trapped in an attic of a house that is for sale when 3 burglars turn it into their hide out. One part that really sticks in my mind is that the burglars made some steaks up and the boy dropped a...

Kids movies from the early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

The movie has 2 boys. Not sure if they are brothers or friends? But there is the raisin lady in it and one put a cotex on the other boys head as like a bandaid or something. They bite foil or the siver gum wrapper. I don't know the name and have benn looking forever for this movie. Anyone know?

Early 90's kids TV show [ 4 Answers ]

When I was a kid I watched a kids show in the uk on citv in the early 90's don't know if anyone will know the name of the show but all I can remember is that it was not a cartoon, not real but kind of like maybe puppets or plastercine or something but it was about this boy and girl and they had...

Early 90's Kids Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie I used to watch all the time as a kid. It was a cartoon movie, one about a painter who always painted under this big tree and one day he somehow "jumps" into his painting and there are lots of odd creatures living there, but the main bad guy lived in a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.