Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Mar 28, 2011, 11:50 PM
    How to get over him?
    Hey guys so it's been 6 months since my ex broke up with me and I'm still really struggling. Straight after the break up I initiated no contact and it was fine, I felt I was over him at 3 months of no contact so I broke it and told him that I wanted to be friends and then he dropped the 'i miss you' bomb and I went to square one again and I relised that he still had an effect on me. We would talk occasionaly but it was very casual and 3 weeks ago I emailed him saying that "i've missed you heaps, it's been 6 months now i've kept hoing that you'll change your mind about us but you haven't and i really cann't be your friend anymore because i still see you as more than a friend so i don't want us to have anymore contact", I got no reply of course and I haven't heard from him since and I guess I know I did the right thing by starting no contact with him now permanetly but I'm having so much trouble moving on!! any advice?
    guitarchick12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 08:01 AM
    Any break up is hard. No matter how long the time. Sometimes you really just need to push on and move on. Its very hard and difficult to do. But you never know in the future you find someone who is meant for you. There is someone for everyone.
    Gem_1995 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2011, 03:33 PM
    Why don't you try and find what he likes you back as?

More than a friend, a friend, or a boyfriend?
    supersmileyface Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 07:21 AM
    I think you need to find someone else. Boyfriends come and go.. I know it's hard trust me, but there seriously are plenty more fish in the sea:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search