Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    que123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 11:07 PM
    My charges are not drop but my co defendants are?
    My co defendants charges were drop but are not why is that and are the allowed to do that
    que123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 11:12 PM
    Should my charges be drop if my co defendants are
    Should my charges be drop if my co defendants are
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 05:43 AM

Evidently your co defendants were able to convince the authorities that, for some reason, the co-defendants should not be charged. You didn't give us much detail, so it's impossible to guess why, but yes, of course they can do that if they want to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to drop charges of an ex-boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

How can I drop the charges of my ex-boyfriend

Drop abandonment charges [ 2 Answers ]

Im in the army and I was on leave and my wife left me with my 16month daughter so I called the police to see if they seen her tell her to get in touch wel they put on the report child abandonment well she came back and she is seeing a doctor about her issues with the stress of our life and things...

Contacting defendants attorney, desperate [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am currently the plaintiff in an out of state custody case. Long story short, my lawer is sucks. He won't return my calls and has done nothing to assist me in my case. Originally I wanted to prove that my daughters mother was unfit, but have realized that my attorney cares not. At this...

What MUST I provide to the defendants before trial? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a pretrial conference re: my lawsuit against an association for damage to my car. So far, things are looking good for me as we go forward to a trial (the defendants/attorney were encouraged by the mediator to make an offer, but they refused). I am alone in this, as I have no attorney. My...

Drop Charges in FL [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! New here, I recently went through some things with my now ex. I had an injunction taken out, filed charges to be picked up by the state, etc. We have talked over the phone, just tonight, and want to stop going after each other, we agree that it is over completely, but I am pregnant and don't...

View more questions Search