How would u tell your mom that you are ready for sex
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 02:00 PM

The big question is - How old are you??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 02:05 PM

My mom knew I was ready because it was my wedding day.

It's not, "am I ready for sex?" The question is, "am I ready to be a mother?"
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Mar 30, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Say, "Mom? Can I talk to you about birth control?", or "Can I talk to you about guys?"

Sex is so much more than just sex. It's emotional,it's babies, it's STD's.

The hardest part will be getting the conversation going, but once you've done that it'll be easier. Your mom will be so grateful that you've opened up to her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2011, 07:04 PM

Say mom since I am 18 and no longer live at home and you don't have to support me, I have made a chocie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is I'm ready to have sex [ 16 Answers ]

I'm a virgin and I'm lost I mean I know for I fact that I want to have sex but is I'm really... I really don't know

I think I'm ready to have sex [ 8 Answers ]

im not that old some say im still a kid but i really think im ready to have sex with my boyfriend i love him and i no im ready but im still kinda scared. idk how ill really know when im ready... but i am but im just scared of things that can happen next after i give him something ill never get back...

Ready for sex? [ 1 Answers ]

We've only been dating for a few weeks. I'm 18 & he's 22 He says that to make sure we connect and should go further we should have sex, to see if that brings us a lot closer. Then we can decide if we want to take it the next level. I'm not sure whether that makes a lot of sense, or if that's...

Am I ready to be a surrogate mom [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 25 years old and never had any children yet. My best friend who has three kids already was ovarian cancer. Her fiancé doesn't have any kids. My friend and I was thinking on me being the surrogate mother. Since her doctor told her that carrying a baby and even delivering would be very...

Single mom ready to give up [ 3 Answers ]

I need help my six year old will not listen to me his father is not in His life he's been kicked out of daycare at 3 broke into a car at 4 he's tried Smoking I've tried both positive reinforcment plus negaative consequences No matter what I do with this child he has no remorce for what he does...

View more questions Search