Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 07:27 PM
    I need help for my psychotic crazy curly hair!
    My hair is crazy curly and if I let it air dry it becomes a Afro ! Its horrible and I hate dealing with it! And when I straighten it once in a while it actually doesn't get poofy even after straightening it so I was wondering if anyone knows if I were to grow out my hair until my hip or belly button will my hair get less poofy? Or does it not matter? And will it get less curly and more wavy?
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP EVEN THE SMALL ANSWERS HELP [= THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME
    irby85 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 07:39 PM
    You can get a relaxer in your hair for african americans that works but have a professional do it otherwise it can cause serious scalp and hair problems.
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Well I don't really want to go spend a lot of money on it.. I just want to do something about it naturally :]
    But thanks a lot a lot for your answer :]
    nikki1234 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 08:38 AM
    I am a black African and I have spent hundreds of pounds to get a curly afro lace wigs. Curly hair is wonderful. Your question should be how to manage curly hair. Well you can go to an afican store and get a relaxer or a perm for Curly hair. African american or kinky virgin hair relaxer or perm might damage you hair. Check YOUTUBE.COM for how to manage curly afro. You can follow the link below.

http://www.jazma.com/faq.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My curly hair was straightened by hair color being left in too long... HELP! Please... [ 3 Answers ]

I hope this doesn't sound too far out. But, it is truly what happened in my case. I have pretty long curly hair, it goes down to the middle of my back. I have been home coloring my hair for approximately 10 years. I have not had much problem with damaged hair. I get my hair trimmed pretty...

Would this go with curly hair? [ 7 Answers ]

I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say? The hair colour I want is this : http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg24/nirvanacookie/Multicolored/Rachael.jpg I look/ My...

Curly Hair! [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally curly hair and I hate it! Is there anyway or some kind of shampoo and conditioners that help to straighten naturally curly hair?

Curly hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have curly hair and I'm looking for information on these relaxer X-Tenso and Paimore, I'm tired of curls and big puffy hair. All I know is that is very expensive, you have to go to a saloon to do it, the preocess last about 4 hrs. but your hair is straight like a chinesse hair. And last for about...

Curly hair [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes not very often I blow dry it straight and it turns out so soft, but when I leave it curly its incredibly dry... why? I condition it and after I apply serum oil.. sometimes more than once.. What can I do to get soft hair when I leave it natural curly?...

View more questions Search