Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninjastar13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 03:58 PM
    What do I do if I'm in love with my best friends boyfriend?
    So my best friend broke up with a boy for another boy, and that boy she dumped the other boy for cheated on her and niw she wants the first boy back.But he now has a girlfriend who has every intention of keeping him from her because she knows she wants him back. So she dragging me into it all but I don't want to get invovled .What should I do to help her ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2011, 04:55 PM

I would do nothing - she has to work this out. How could you help her get out of this situation.

As a friend, listen to her, give her advice if she asks for it but stay out of it. You are going to end up everybody's enemy.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 28, 2011, 08:07 PM
    How old are you guys? How are you dragged into all this exactly? You don't need to do anything that you don't want.

As for your friend, she just has to decide who she wants to be with and be with that person.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 02:03 PM

I would definitely stay out of it.

There's really nothing you should do except be available to talk to your best friend when she needs someone to talk to!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 12:10 PM

You do nothing, just tell her you don't want to be caught in the middle.

ME, I would tell her what a rat fink she is in the first place, because what guy who gets dumped for another guy, goes back to the girl that dumped him, just because she got dumped by the guy she dumped him for??

Does that make sense!!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 12:24 PM

So, what is this about 'What do I do if I'm in love with my best friends boyfriend?' Your title asks a different question than than your post does.

Why do I think you are already more involved than your question implies?

I agree with the others that she has to handle her own problems. You should stay out of them and steer clear of all the males involved no matter what your own feelings for one of them might be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We are best friends, I love her but, she has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am 15, and I love a girl,but she has a boyfriend. And now I can't take it any more .due to the fact that we are best friends we know each other very well .its been 3 yrs now that I have loved her. Although we are quite free with each other but I couldn't express myself to her till now ,...

Still in love with my ex boyfriend an were best friends [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke but stayed friends but I still love him and he loves me too but as a friend and now he has a new girlfriend we talk all the time and he tells me everything. I don't know how to get him back I love him more than I should please help!

I'm in love with my best friends boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

Well I've known my best friend and her boyfriend who is also my since 4th grade I'm 15 now and I have had feelings for him since for a year now. One time my best friend and her boyfriend broke up and me and him were hanging out and he went to kiss me and at first I told him no but I couldn't help...

I'm in love with my best friends ex boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

hi, This is my story: I have 12 years and i like this guy. My best friend is called Vielka. Her ex boyfriend, julio, is my best friend since we were 5. Now we are in different schools but we get together at the mall. In his new school his the "cute guy" but he doesn't forget us. :) i have like...

View more questions Search