Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Search for movies by descprition?
    The movies is old and its an animated movie about a puppy who gets lost on the highway in a storm and the little girl and her grandfather get out to search for him but they can't find him so they come back the next day, the puppy wonders off and finds a family of bunnys
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2011, 05:37 PM

The Seventh Brother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search movies by description? [ 2 Answers ]

A virus is sperading through the English language that turns people into zombies

Search movies by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I heard of this one movie, its not really new and very much under the radar, about a girl who inherits a life-sized paper doll from her mother after she dies. The mother told her daughter that the doll would talk to her and her daughter soon hears it talking too. In the process of trying to...

Search for movies by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A species of people (maybe aliens) created a new species and put them in this town. The people realized what they were and tried to escape. In one scene they were at the end of the road.. literally the end they could go no farther.

Search for movies by description? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this movie I saw but I was only able to catch the second half of the whole film, I liked the plot but I didn't see the movie title and I hope someone could tell me the name. It's about this teenage boy who transfers into a new school, and he tells many lies to the people there so he could...

View more questions Search