Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GDL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2004, 07:05 PM
    Religious Mystery
    Hi, I'm looking for a movie with the following actors: Robert Di Niro, Robert Divall, Charles Durney.
    It was a Catholic theme movie that had mystery and complications. I think the movie was made around 1980. I can't seem to remember the title though.? Please reply asap if you have any info that will help. Thanks ::)
    Djspindizzy2000 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2004, 02:10 AM
    Re: Religious Mystery
    True confessions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Religious Freedom [ 16 Answers ]

I have been reading where the IRS has been investigating more churches for getting involved in Politics by indorcing canidates or by telling people to vote for people that have certain beleifs ( and other reasons) that violate IRS rules and regulatoins. Does this not violate the churches...

Mystery bug? [ 10 Answers ]

This bug/bird/insect has been flying around our butterfly bushes for the past few weeks. Any ideas on what it could be. We are stumped because it appears to be a hummingbird/butterfly type specie but up close it looks like a lobster! We would love some insight. :confused:

Mystery movie! [ 1 Answers ]

This will probably be difficult to understand but I will do my best to explain good. There was a movie I used to watch when I was little. Its animated and I think it takes place on a mountain or in the winter cause there is snow... so there's a race going on, and the only character I remember is a...

How would finding intelligent Life on other planets effect Religious beliefs? [ 62 Answers ]

This has been touched on in a few threads from time to time. I am interested to hear some different point of views on this. If we were to discover intelligent Life on another planet, how would that effect religious beliefs? Does it help to prove or disprove certain religions?

Bi religious marriages. [ 8 Answers ]

I am a Christian guy from the UK working in Pakistan. I have met a Muslim girl and we have fallen in love and would like to get married. Is this possible in Pakistan?

View more questions Search