Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 10:14 AM
    I bought neoprosone with VIT C and am mixing it with fair&white body clearing milk,
    For now my skin tone is light brown and trying to get very fair, so I have use diana stalder whitening kit and so - white brightening skin perfector lotion and both didn't work for me, so am trying the neoprosone with vit c and fair & white body clearing milk with maxi-white whitening serum together, I'll keep u guys posted in a week.
    hsm01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babey View Post
    For now my skin tone is light brown and trying to get very fair, so I have use diana stalder whitening kit and so - white brightening skin perfector lotion and both didn't work for me, so am trying the neoprosone with vit c and fair & white body clearing milk with maxi-white whitening serum together, i'll keep you guys posted in a week.
    Hey did this work for you? I just bought the Neoprosone with Vit C too! How many shades did you lighten up and when did you notice a difference?
    aycee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babey View Post
    For now my skin tone is light brown and trying to get very fair, so I have use diana stalder whitening kit and so - white brightening skin perfector lotion and both didn't work for me, so am trying the neoprosone with vit c and fair & white body clearing milk with maxi-white whitening serum together, i'll keep you guys posted in a week.
    Try Enhanced Glutathione (LUXXE SLIM) it contains of L-Glutamic Acid, Glycine, L-Cysteine, NAC Vitamin C, Grapeseed it is proven safe and effective see the results minimum of 1 to 2 months. Take it once or twice a day.

It helps detoxifies your liver, protect your skin, removes blemishes and more. I am also a supplier of this product if you have questions or would like to order you may email at [email protected] or you may contact me at +639175832229.

Hope I was able to help you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is fair and white clearing milk a lightening lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Is fair and a white clearing milk a lighting lotian and does it work

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

Bio Cliare Body Lotion + Fair and White SAVON AHA2 Exfoliant & Lightening Soap update [ 19 Answers ]

Ok I just baught 2 of each from beutyofnewyork.com and I chose 3 day select which means it should arive Monday, so when Monday comes Im going to keep you guys updated. I'll come on every 3 days! TrayDay this better work girl lmao

I bought Fair & White products, now skin is peeling. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello... About a month ago, I purchased two Fair & White products (bleaching gel and cream) because I had a few dark spots on my legs due to mosquito bites. I began using them and a couple days to a week later, it showed sign that it was lightening. About two weeks into it, my legs were shiny...

View more questions Search