Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kerrie1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 08:15 AM
    In the front drop list on the formatting toolbar, the fonts listed first are the ?
    In the front drop list on the formatting toolbar, the fonts listed first are the ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 28, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Pretty ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm having to pick up on the front of the dryer and drop it several times for it to s [ 1 Answers ]

Having to pick up front of dryer and drop it several times for it to spin and then it makes bad knocking noise but dries good when it does turn belt is OK and you can see where its making marks on drum from knocking can you help me please

Sorting in Drop down list [ 4 Answers ]

I have large data running into many rows and new data is added regulary. As it is updated regulary, it is not possible to sort it every time. I am using a normal LIST validation for getting drop down list. The data shown in the drop down menu is not sorted out. I want that the data should be...

Google Toolbar Search Box Drop-Down [ 2 Answers ]

When I type a search string in the search box, a little drop down pops up showing 10 strings with other words following what I typed - along with a number of results. See the example below. Is it some indicator of the number of searches for those particular words over some period, or what? ...

No items listed in shutdown window drop down [ 3 Answers ]

I have a XP user that has no items listed in the drop down in the shut down window, any body got any Ideas

View more questions Search