Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveyboy1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 06:08 AM
    What theater plays are there in the USA?
    Hi. I am a UK writer looking to see if there are any US theater/theatre competitions I could potentially enter.
    Google isn't much luck with finding any. Was wondering if you might know of any, or site that list them..

Thanks a lot.
    Dave

Check out some similar questions!

Sold ESOP(of a usa company) in India and then shifted to USA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was working for a US company X in India and it is listed in NASDAQ. The company granted me ESOPs which I sold in april-may 2010. Then I left the company X(may 12, 2010) and joined a different company Y in USA(I shifted to USA). The tax was deducted by etrade at source when I sold the...

Have you renounced your USA citizenship and been allowed back in the USA to visit? [ 5 Answers ]

I am about to become a German citizen. Germany requires you to renounce your USA citizenship as in my case, they do not allow dual. I have no problem with renouncing my USA citizenship. My only concern is not being allowed back in the USA to visit. Supposed, the Embassy has confirmed that I will...

Is it illegal to bring usa born mexicans children's to usa [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Peru, I am an American citizen now, my friends asked me to take their kids to Mexico and then to bring them back, this kids are born in usa, but their parents are illegal, I want to know if this is illegal to do.

My daughter holds USA birth cert though also a Malaysian, is she still a USA citizen? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter was born in USA 1991 and holds USA birth certificate but brought up in Malaysia since one year old. Is she a USA citizen? If she likes to study in USA, what immigration procedure required?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.