Mar 28, 2011, 03:57 AM

I don't understand what you are asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know what is the entry on amadeus to break the segment. [ 4 Answers ]

How to cancel the married segment *** advice.. after creating the pnr I want to remove the unwanted married segment how to cancel I mean remove that particular segment please help me with the right entry.. I tried doing xe5*6 example but not working please suggest the right entry

How to break things off with a married man [ 36 Answers ]

I have be sleeping with a married man for the last 2 1/2 yr it may be 3 but anyway I really like this guy and I'm trying to hang in there cause when I try to ask him about us he always say lets see how things go. Also when he goes on family vacations the day he comes back he comes see me. I...

How to break the news to our parents we are getting married. [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for over 3 years now. We know we are going to get married one day but didn't know when. One day we where in his house and I finally picked the date. But the BIG Problem is his parnets. They don't care for me too much because I don't like them bossing him around...

How do I break up with a married man? [ 14 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for about a week now and I just recently found he is married and I don't know what to do. I mean he is a sweet guy and treats me like a queen. What do I do? How do I tell him no?:( :( :( ::eek:

View more questions Search